Sunday, December 3, 2017

I'm at 16 going on 17...


Hello everyone!

Hope you guys had another great week! Not to brag, but it's been in
the 60s all week and right now I have my window opened listening to it
rain.....haha!

Anyways, this week was a great week! So a little more about my
companion: Elder Woolwine is 20, he is from Florida, and he has been
out a year!! He is pretty cool. We get along good!

So Monday we had a good PDay and got to throw pie at To'alepais face
so that was fun! That night we went and visited a bunch of the people
and he said goodbye, it was cool to see how much they love him.
Tuesday I met up and hung out with the Zone Leaders till my companion
got here, and then we went and got settled in then walked and
introduced him to everyone!

Wednesday we had an awesome meeting with Jamie and scheduled her
baptismal interview and arranged her program for Saturday, then that
night we had a good meeting with the Bradshaws and resolidifed them,
then went to 1st Ward Mutual! That was alright, they only had 2
deacons show up but it was still fun. Oh and that night we met this
crazy guy who lives in #64....he followed us walking and talked to us
the whole time about how he was the 3rd best writer in Utah and about
how he was secretly one of the 3 Nephites and was ready to be
baptized. It was a good laugh haha!

Thursday we had this big MultiZone Conference, and I got to see a
bunch of Elders that I've missed! After Jamie had her interview and
she passed!!! Prayers were answered right there. That night we had
another meeting with the Neaman boys, they are solid as a rock, then a
lesson with Greg and them and they are doing awesome, things are
really picking up there. Friday we did a ton of Tracting, it was a lot
of walking...I've finally worn a hole through the insoles of my
shoes!! That night it started pouring rain on us so we were soaked and
stopped and talked to the 2nd Ward Bishop, then walked home in the
pouring rain. It was cold. I'm screwed for winter.

Saturday was Jamie's baptism!!! She asked me to do it, and we were
there and all set up and ready....and she didn't show up. I started
freaking out, but she was just running late!! It was a super good
baptism and I didn't mess up so that's good!! Elder To'alepai came for
it so it was good to see him even though I saw him 4 days before that.
After we had a Trunk or Treat with the 2nd Ward, and we ran a booth in
the Ward Mission Leaders Trunk and passed out candy and pass along
cards....the kids were really disappointed with me when I handed them
a card and Woolwine handed them candy.

Sunday we had Jamie's confirmation and I was so nervous to do it, but
I just went up there and started speaking and the Holy Ghost put words
in my mouth! I didn't even know what I was saying and didn't remember
any of it. Heavenly Father really does help us when we need it! Then
we got a new bishop in the 1st Ward, that was exciting. That night we
had an awesome dinner, I ate 4 slices of red velvet cake....so I might
be at 17 lbs now hahahahha. Then we had another lesson with Greg and
then and are really just building great relationships with them.

It has been a good week getting to know my new companion and adjust to
a different person. I do still miss Elder To'alepai but Elder Woolwine
and I are going to have an awesome transfer and work hard and do the
Lords work!! I appreciate all the emails and support you guys give me,
and I love and miss you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment