Hello everyone!!
Well I hope you all had awesome weeks! This week has been super fun, I
learned a lot and have been enjoying the nice weather this week! I've
actually been able to walk around in just a white shirt, sometimes it
was warm enough I even rolled up my sleeves!
Well Monday we just hung out and got food and played ball, then some
of the kids from the high school came and played volleyball with us
and stuff! It was pretty legit. That night we had a lesson with the
Costas, they are super funny! We talked about eternal families and
temples and how we need to take advantage of the temple.
Tuesday we just visited people and planned for our DM, then we had an
awesome lesson with Sister Johnson! She is golden and just loves the
gospel its so fun to see!! She doesnt have a problem with anything
because her testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon is so
strong! That night we had dinner with Bro Weber, he made some bomb
burgers and Dutch Oven Potatoes! Only guy I've met whose burgers
compete with my dads! I had 3. I like food to much haha.
Wednesday we had our 1st of our 3 day exchanges! We were with Elders
Castillo and Hyer, they are funny. I was with Elder Castillo, we went
and visited some people, then got together and planned our seminary
devotional, then had the devotional it was super fun, then Elder
Castillo and I went and did service, it was pretty fun! Then we went
and visited people and tried setting up appointments!
Thursday we were with Elders Larsen and Mantle, and we had Interviews
with President Allred. My interview was super funny, we talked about
mastering the fundamentals and then talked about football and
wrestling, turns out President wrestled in High School! What a baller.
After Elder Larsen and I went to Hyde Park (1 of our 3 stakes) and
tried setting up appointments and stuff, we didn't have much luck but
it was fun! That night, the ZLs picked us up for exchanges with them.
Friday we were with Elders Walker and Remfrey, and first we had a
correlation with their senior couple, it was fun and they fed us some
good food. After, Elder Walker and I visited all the towns that are
outside of Preston, it was super fun cause we were in the car and
going on dirt road trails in the middle of nowhere to get to these
houses way out there. We had a blast, and I got to drive!! For like 20
mins best thing ever. After we got done with exchanges, we had a
talent show in the 14th Ward, we were originally gonna sing and play
California Girls by The Beach Boys, but the lady in charge didn't
think we should so Elder Short just played the guitar.
Saturday we went and did some service for Bro Weber, it was a blast!!
We helped with this tree he had cut down, and all the extra limbs and
branches we got to burn! And I got to use a flamethrower type deal it
was majestic. That night, we went and visited Dani, she wasn't feeling
too hot though.
Sunday was our usual wake-up-in-meetings-till-dinner, but it was
pretty fun! And I didn't fall asleep in any of our meetings so
progress. That night, we went over to the Hymas' and set up a time to
go to the temple this week!! It was awesome they are so funny and so
nice to us. We are pumped to go to the temple with them!!!
Well, this week was pretty dang good, I am excited for the upcoming
one!! I hope you all have awesome weeks and stay safe! Love and miss
you all!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
No comments:
Post a Comment