Sunday, December 3, 2017

35 Seniors


Hello again everyone!

This week has been busy as heck. It has been crazy! But I love being
busy on my mission, so it worked out!

Alright so last Monday, we just hung out with the Smithfield Elders
all day, we went shopping and got lunch then played basketball like
all day long. When we were done with that, that night we went and
visited some people and set up a bunch of appointments for this week!
Tuesday we had our usual huddle with the Rhodes, and we had biscuits
and gravy and it was bomb. Elder Short wasn't feeling too great that
afternoon, so we went home and I tried to further organize our 3 stake
deal while he rested. After dinner we had a great lesson with Brock,
then went home and changed and went and played Glow-in-the-Dark
Volleyball with the 23rd Ward youth! It was awesome haha I had a blast
and so did the kids!

Wednesday we had a meeting with one of our Stake Presidents, that went
good we went over some stuff for the stake, then we went to lunch with
the Smithfield Elders, then planned our seminary devotional, that went
great again. After dinner we had an awesome lesson with Sis Johnson
yet again, she is golden as gold can be, its awesome to see the
testimony she already has!

Thursday we had Zone Training Meeting again, and I am sorry to say Mom
that everyone knows me as the Elder that has a big appetite haha. That
went super well, President Allred really wants us to focus on finding
new people to teach so we have been trying to implement that. After
ZTM, we had Eastons baptism interview, and he passed!!! After that we
went to the Hymas' house and talked with them and stuff, we are
planning a temple trip with the whole family I am so excited for
them!! Also we got a call that night checking to see that we were
still good to speak in sacrament in the Hyde Park stake, which we had
no idea about. The Sisters signed up to do a ton of stuff and then
they got transferred out and we took over, so we have been getting
lots of calls about stuff like that. Well we told them we could do it,
so yeah haha.

Friday we spent the afternoon writing our talks and preparing for our
Mission Prep lesson, that night we had a lesson with this guy named
Todd, he is legit the funniest/craziest guy I have met on my mission,
it made me laugh a lot! So his job description is a paranormal
investigator, and so he goes around and hunts ghosts and stuff and he
writes songs for dead people and records them and stuff and he played
a bunch for us, it was a good time haha.

Saturday was Easton's baptism!!! It went awesome, and it was a really
great time! I just love seeing people come closer to Christ. After his
baptism we had some cookies and stuff, then we went and visited some
people, then that night got to sit and talk with Dani at the Weber's,
then I went and interviewed the Smithfield Elders investigator who is
getting baptized next week! She passed, she was so funny haha! Sunday
we were our usual busy selves, but turns out the ward in Hyde Park
that we spoke in, a lady there was my aunt Kimmy's bestfriend and
knows my mom and stuff, so she took pictures with me and sent them to
my mom! Small world man. After lots of good meetings, that night we
taught Mission Prep, and there were about 35 seniors there, which was
about the number we had, and its crazy to think that was me a year
ago!! Seems like yesterday. Crazy stuff!! It went awesome tho!

Time is flying by too fast, I can't believe it! I love being a
missionary and getting to help people, I wouldn't want to trade it for
anything! I love and miss you all, and hope you have awesome Spring
Breaks!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment