Sunday, December 3, 2017

41 and Rainy

Hello people!

I hope your week has been awesome! Mine has been pretty good!! Utah
weather is being its typical self, and after warming up it was super
cold and rainy all week long!!!! Thank goodness we have a car now!!

Alright so last Monday, we had the other Elders over after we went to
the gym and made bacon and eggs it was awesome! And the reason I
didn't have a ton of time is Bro Jackson, one of our Ward Mission
Leaders, has a ton of property in the west part of Cache Valley and a
bunch of trees fell down in the wind storm and he needed help moving
them! So we went and helped him out, it was super fun!! He's dope.
That night we went and did some service for Dani and the Hymas, that
was fun too!

Tuesday we had interviews with President! It was awesome, he's so fun
and we have a good time. After I was done with my interview, I had
District Meeting with the District, and we had a pretty dang good
discussion, and Sister Allred sat in and said she's bringing us
icecream so that's awesome! After, we just visited some people and
stuff, it was good!

Wednesday we were on exchanges with the Smithfield Elders! It was a
blast. I was with Elder Hyer, who was in my MTC District with me, and
it was a party! We had our huddle with the Rhodes, then we went and
knocked some doors in the trailer park! After that we had our seminary
devotional, then we knocked more doors and stuff! He's a fun guy and
it was just a blast.

Thursday we did service with Bro Jackson all morning and part of the
early afternoon! It was awesome again. Our food supply when we go with
him is Mountain Dew, Doritos, Oreos, and Beef Jerky! It's majestic. So
we went and helped him clean up a bunch of his property, and then
there was this hill and he dared us to roll down it so I will include
the video of me rolling down! It was super cold and rainy all day but
we had a blast. That night, we just kept knocking doors and trying to
find some people to teach!

Friday morning we were supposed to have a lesson with this lady that
we met on Wednesday, but she wasn't there! So we ended up knocking
doors and stuff. Then that afternoon and night, we did the same thing!
We just visited people and tried to find some new people to teach. And
that night we had another lesson with Todd! It was pretty dang funny
hahaha love it.

Saturday we just knocked doors and stuff!!! That night we helped this
old couple move a ton of stuff  and they got a new fridge that they
wanted taken down to their basement....I basically had to move it
myself, and it was not a pleasant experience but I was glad I could
help! Nothing exciting haha but we are trying to find some new people.
We know the Lord has a plan for this area! Sunday we had our usual
meetings from 7:40am till 7:40pm minus dinner time! It was greattttttt
haha but I do really love the people here!

I hope everyone has an awesome week and does some awesome things!
Something I was thinking this week was that Easter was last weekend,
and almost everyone was super focused on Jesus Christ. Well, we should
be focused on Christ everyday the same way we are focused on Him on
Easter! If we keep Him at the forefront of our minds everyday, we will
always remember Him! I love and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment