Sunday, December 3, 2017

40 Miles A Day


Hello everyone!

Sorry, today has been nuts, so I don't have a ton of time to write out
my email like I usually do! Next week will be better for sure.

Monday was awesome, just hung out with the other Elders, got breakfast
together, and just chilled! Tuesday we had Elder Mantle hangout with
us till his new companion got here, then that day we just went and
contacted people and tried to find people to teach!!!

Wednesday we had our usual seminary devo, it was super fun, then after
we visited some former investigators, no luck unfortunately! Then that
night we had another lesson cancel so that was a major bummer.
Thursday we got our car!!!! It was legit, and we have 40 miles a day
for the rest of the month to use so we have been able to go everywhere
we need to! Since we had the car, we were able to drive out to areas
we haven't worked yet and knock some doors, haven't found any success
there yet but we are working on it! That night was the Mission Musical
Fireside, which was super good!! I really enjoyed it, and the Spirit
was so strong! My boy Elder Turnmire spoke and he killed it, he's a
stud!

Friday we had ZTM in Preston, and we drove the Smithfield Elders there
because we had to leave early to go Interview their investigator for
baptism! He passed!! It was a good time! Then after, we again
contacted people, and then had a Ward party for the 23rd Ward!! We won
some homemade bacon and it's bomb.

Saturday was a busy day! We drove lots and knocked lots, and not too
much happened there. Sunday was majestic tho! The whole Stake focused
on inviting people to Easter Sacrament meetings, and we had over 20
nonmembers show up to our various wards!!! We got a lot of work to do
now. I also spoke in the 2nd Ward, it was a good time. That night, we
went over to the Hymas' and had Easter Dinner with them, and we had a
lesson on the Atonement and all it can do for us.

My thought for this week is something I talked about in Sacrament-We
all know the Atonement of Jesus Christ is for sinners, but do we also
realize the Atonement is for saints? That it can help us everyday with
the little trials we have? We need to use the gift the Savior has
given us as much as we can! I know He loves us and wants to help us! I
love and miss you all, have an awesome week!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment