Sunday, December 3, 2017

38 Zombies Later....


Hello Everyone!

So this week was awesome. We had some awesome miracles, and got to
watch Conference!!!!! More on that later. Alright so Monday we just
hung with the Elders and had a good time, then went to a Fireside,
where we heard about how to better work with members, and I met my
Uncle Pistol's Mission President! It was great.

Tuesday I honestly don't remember what we did, except visiting this
guy who has a Zombie Hunting Truck! Pretty majestic. I do know that
night we had a mutual with the 2nd Ward, it was awesome! We kinda had
a pizza eating contest, yes I won. Wednesday we had a Zone Conference,
and it was such a good time! I love hearing from President and Sister
Allred. They are the best. That night, we went and did an endowment
session with Bro and Sis Hymas and it was so awesome!! It was a good
time.

Thursday we had some cool Miracles! So we met this lady that just
didn't like the Sister Missionaries and she wants to get baptized! And
we walked all the way to Hyde Park which is a pretty decent walk, and
we found a ton of cool people! Then that night we got a phone call
about a guy that has been going to church for years and didn't realize
he had to be baptized so we hurried and called him and set up a
meeting!

Friday we went and had our meeting with George the guy from last
night, and he wants to be baptized on the 8th!!! So we are scrambling
to get the stuff together for that!! He used to play for USC and the
Raiders, he's pretty legit! Then that night we did some service for
Dani and made some visits, it was a good time!

Saturday we watched Conference all day! First we went to the Rhodes,
then to the Weber's! Then we had Priesthood, and two of my favorite
talks came during the Saturday Sessions! Elder Ballard's talk and
Elder Bednar's. They are great! Then Sunday we went and watched the
morning session with Jason who made some bomb breakfast and then the
Hymas Fam, and they made a huge dinner it was legit! Then we dyed
Easter Eggs and had a lesson with them!

I really have seen the Lord's hand this week. It's been hard covering
3 stakes, but as we have worked hard the Lord is blessing us! I love
and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment