Sunday, December 3, 2017

47lbs of Meat

What is up!

So this week was another crazy one for sure. Also, before I forget
again, my new address is 375 S 400 W, Logan UT. Anyways!

Monday was awesome. This zone actually plays sports!!!!! So we got to
play speedball and stuff, and then Elder Layton's heart was skipping
beats and we called the nurse and ended up going to the ER to do tests
and stuff! Pretty crazy. He isn't dying, so we good. Just been trying
to figure what's going on, and the doctors said that he needs to take
it easy so that's been a little rough but we good.

Tuesday I planned District Meeting, then couldn't do anything so we
studied. Lots. I'm learning lots so that's cool. Wednesday we had
District Meeting, and it went awesome. I have a ballin district so
it's super good. After, we went back to the ER for more tests, it was
interesting. They ultrasounded his heart which made me think of the
times I did that Hahahaha. But after, we did some more studies then
went to an appointment to meet with one of the Bishops of the wards.
He's a stud, super missionary minded and gave us a lot of great
advice!

Thursday was good. We had an appointment with this less active guy
named Jake, and he really wants to get his life in order for his wife
and kids and stuff so that's awesome. After, we had to go back to the
hospital to pick up test results, then that night ate with our
investigator Ronnie! He's dope and makes majestic food, so that was
awesome. He's super prepared, but he just has some stuff that he has
to work on before he can be baptized.

Friday Elder Layton had to run down to the MTC to do some stuff for
his visa, so I spent the morning with Elders Gellis and Heaton! That
was fun, those guys are goons. After when Layton got back, we visited
a couple people! It was good.

Saturday was awesome. We had a ward party, and these guys in the ward
smoked a ton of meat for everyone and made some homemade barbecue
sauce and it was legit best barbecue I have had. Those dudes knew what
they were doing. After, we made a couple visits and then had Stake
Conference! It was super good.

Sunday we had Stake Conference again and it was awesome! Then the
other Elders came over and we had some lunch, and then just visited a
couple people! It was a good day.

So this week has been a little rough with the doctors and stuff but we
are trying to work as much as we can! I hope everyone is enjoying
summer! Love and miss ya!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment