Sunday, December 3, 2017
52 Passes with Prez
Hello everyone!
So this past week has been busy. First I'll start with transfer news!
So Elder Layton and I are staying together, we now cover the whole
stake, and we moved Apartments! We now live with the ZLs, and my new
address is 265 E 200 S Logan UT! So the 4th of July! Tuesday was just
majestic. It was super fun! We woke up and then Elder Heaton had to
get his back waxed so that was super funny. Then we went and walked in
a parade and it was super hot but I made sure everyone had a good time
and was the hype man for the missionaries. It was super fun! After we
ran some errands, then half the mission got to together and we went to
the movies!!!!!! We saw this movie Love, Kennedy and it was so good.
All of the missionaries were crying in it, it was that good. After
that, the zone all got together and had a big barbecue and played
football and Spikeball! President was there and he went to college as
a quarterback, so he and I played catch and I'd go out for passes. It
was pretty dang majestic. Just a great day.
Wednesday we had our last district meeting this transfer, it was super
fun I love my district/zone. Then that day we just spent packing and
cleaning our apartment up! It was pretty boring. Thursday we spent
moving and unpacking, then just visiting some people! Nothing too
exciting tho.
Friday was good! We got to meet a lot of people in the rest of the
wards, and had a lesson with this Cambodian family! The mom got
baptized a long time ago but is looking to get back to church, and she
has 3 kids that can be baptized too! They are supposed to be baptized
on the 29th, so that's awesome!! Other than that we just visited some
more people and got some bomb icecream!
Saturday was an interesting day. We had a lesson cancel and tell us
they didn't want to meet with us anymore, a Native American dude went
off on us and started trying to argue with us, and we got lots of
doors shut on us! But, we know we will get blessings from it. And we
got Texas Roadhouse that night, so we are already getting some of
those blessings! Sunday we had lots of meetings, and then President
texted us and said he was coming to get us (Elder Layton's visa got
here) so we had lunch with him and his family, they are the best. Then
they talked about time frame of Layton leaving which we should find
out this week!
I'm loving it here and it's crazy to think that this week I hit my
year mark! Time is flying, I can't believe I'm half way done! I love
and miss you all!!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment