Sunday, December 3, 2017
23 Degrees is Considered Warm...
Merry Christmas!!!
I hope everyone had an awesome week and is staying warm because I am
freezing now. Idk how people survive these arctic conditions. Anyways,
I have forgotten to put my new address so I am doing it now! 435 S 455
E Smithfield, UT 84335
Alright so this week was fun. Monday we just chilled and went shopping
and stuff, this Zone doesn't do sports or anything so that sucks
hahaha but it was fun. That night we just tracted in the cold! It was
nice tho some members had us come in and have FHE with them so that
was nice.
Tuesday we went and did some service and sorted these books. It was
great. Then we tracted a lot and stuff, then that night we had an
awesome lesson with Brock. We talked a lot about faith and how he can
know the Book of Mormon is true and answered a lot of questions he
had. It was great.
Wednesday we went and did some service for Dani and hung up all her
Christmas stuff that was fun! After we went tracting and an elderly
couple had us come in and made us some way bomb hot chocolate. Like it
was some of the best I have ever had. And we also had the seminary
devotional that was a ton of fun too! Those kids are funny. After we
had another RC lesson with Ashlyn, their family is super fun.
Thursday we had interviews with President! He's the best. I freaking
love him. So yeah after that we went to lunch, tracted a lot, then
that night we had living Christmas Cards again and then a great lesson
with Taylor. We played Stick Pull and I whooped everyone. It was fun!
Friday we went to Danis and met her husband Ross. He is a biker/truck
driver but we broke down his barriers and he freaking loves us now. He
let me start up his bike and sit on it, it was pretty sweet. That
night we went caroling again it was cold.
Saturday was rough. It was freezing. We tracted a ton, all day, until
that night we went caroling with a bunch of the seminary kids to some
old people it was great to see them love it so much. It really made
their nights. Sunday we went to lots and lots of church, then that
night we ate with Taylors family. Her mom made some bomb spaghetti
sauce. It was majestic.
This week has been great! I really love the people here. They are so
nice and loving and there is a ton of work here. It is just cold
hahahah but I am loving it! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas
and keep in mind that Jesus Christ is the reason we have Christmas and
that He is the gift! I love and miss you all!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment