Hello everyone!
So this week has been super crazy!!!
Monday we went to breakfast with a bunch of elders and that was super
fun, then just hung out and played sports and stuff. It was a great
day! That night we went around and I said goodbye to a ton of people,
it's crazy how much you build relationships in 6 months! I'm gonna
miss everyone from back in Smithfield a ton, but it'll be awesome to
stay in contact! Then that night I had to finish packing as well!
Tuesday was awesome! I went to the Providence Stake Center and there
got some training on how to be a trainer, and then I met my trainee!
His name is Elder Layton, he's from Huntsville Alabama, he's super
dope and he's waiting on his visa to go to Taiwan! We get along great.
So we got out bags and headed to our new area and stuff, and it was
interesting haha. So the Elders before us did like nothing, and we had
nothing to work on! So that night we visited a ton of former
investigators and contacted a bunch of Auxiliaries!
Wednesday we just went out and worked! We visited like 30 people in
the day it was pretty awesome. I haven't walked this much in a while
since I had a car, so my feet were feeling it! We haven't gotten any
new investigators yet, but we are still trying to find a ton!
Thursday we went out and knocked some doors and then went to lunch
with the ZLs my boy Turnmire and Elder Ludlow, it was fun! After we
were walking home and Elder Layton started feeling crappy so we
checked his temperature and he was 102 so we called the nurse and she
told us that we couldnt go out and that he needed to rest. So while he
slept I called people and tried to set up some appointments for us
later in the week!
Friday he still had a fever but we had to go to ADTM which was good,
then we came home and ended up doing some service-well I did while he
rested cause I wouldn't let him do much. Then we checked his temp
again and it was higher, so we went back home and he went to sleep for
the rest of the time and I tried setting up more appointments!
Saturday was good! So the other Elders in our Stake had a baptism, but
they are both pretty new and didn't know how to set everything up so
we went and helped even though Elder Layton still had a bad fever. It
was a great baptism! After tried to contact a couple people but ended
up having to go home.
Sunday was a busy but super funny day! So in one of our wards, the
sacrament was going on and this little kid just ripped one and it was
loud enough like the whole congregation could hear!! Elder Layton and
I were dying laughing it was super funny!! Then that night we had a
lesson with this girl named Kali, shes awesome!
I'm super excited for this transfer! This area hasn't been worked in
awhile, so Elder Layton and I are excited to get some work done! It
has lots of potential and I love Elder Layton a ton already! It's
gonna be majestic!! I love and miss you all!!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
No comments:
Post a Comment