Hello again!
So this past week has been super busy. We have had a gazillion
meetings and things we've had to do, but it has been good!
So Monday we just did the usual, zone sports and food and chill with
the other Elders, it was super cold and rainy all day though so that
was weird!! Tuesday we were on exchanges with the ZLs, I spent the
first half of the day with Elder Ludlow and then the last half with
Elder Turnmire! Elder Ludlow is such a chill dude, we had some good
convos while we knocked doors and I learned lots from him. He's super
tall and gets buckets. Elder Turnmire and I just laughed the entire
time haha. We had an interview for someone getting baptized and then
we knocked doors, and the whole time we were cracking jokes and it was
just like old times. That guys is a baller.
Wednesday we helped the city set up this thing called Summerfest,
which is a huge art show thing. We helped set up all the tents and
booths, it was fun but super tiring. After, I went with Elder Gellis
to a lesson with one of their investigators named Larry, and that went
good. Thursday we had a mission tour with Elder Nattress from the
Seventy. He is so awesome!! We received a ton of cool instruction and
stuff, and I learned a lot.
Friday we had MLC with Elder Nattress, and he taught us a ton more
there too!!! After I was with Elder Heaton working his area, it was a
good time! He's a funny dude. That night we went to Summerfest and
just contacted a ton of people, it was a good time! Saturday was a
busy day. We had the Nibley parade, and then we were in charge of the
pioneer games. I was in charge of Stick Pull, and I beat all the other
missionaries, and apparently people started hearing I was good and all
the young dads came and tried to beat me. I whooped em all so that was
legit, but I was so tired by the end of the day! Also someone said I
could play Joseph Smith in a church movie, I thought that was funny
stuff. That night we went and all of our appointments cancelled. That
really sucked.
Sunday was just a regular day of meetings, and we had an awesome
lesson with Kali! They are super funny, and the kids are just so cool!
Well, I miss and love you all!! Shout out to my dad, his birthday is
this week he's becoming an old man and I love him and miss him lots!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
No comments:
Post a Comment