Sunday, December 3, 2017

44 Fruit Snacks

Hello again!

Alright so this week was interesting as heck. But it was also good!
But before that, happy late Mother's Day to all the moms out there.
You guys rock!

So Monday we did the usual and got food and then played basketball.
Nothing too exciting! That night we had a FHE with this family in Hyde
Park, he is the Chief of Police he's pretty dope. It was a fun time!

Tuesday we had our temple trip and then us and the other Elders went
to IHOP. It was delicious! After that we just made some visits and
then had another lesson with Lori! Then we did some service for her
and I cut her lawn it was pretty fun stuff.

Wednesday Elder Short woke up and had a bad cold, so we didn't get to
do much. We had our huddle with the Rhodes, then had our seminary
devotional with the kids it was funny haha. After we just tried to
make some calls and set up appointments while Elder Short rested.

Thursday we had Zone Conference with the Central Zone, so I got to see
lots of homies! Elder Turnmire, To'alepai, Murdock. It was a good
time. We had a lot of good trainings and we passed out a ton of fruit
snacks, I ended up with a box to take home and there was a lot in
there it was awesome! Then we went and I dropped off Elder Short with
Elder Hyer because they are both sick, then I was with Elder Castillo
and we made visits and did service. It was majestic, he's super funny
and we talk about AZ lots.

Friday us and the other Elders went and did service with Bro Jackson
again, it was super fun and a lot of hard work. I got sunburnt pretty
bad on my arms hahaha but it worked out! It was a good time as always.
That night we got stuff ready for Saturday!

Saturday was super fun! It was Smithfield Health Days, which is the
city holiday! We had a big parade and walked in it with all the
missionaries in the zone. After we had a booth setup and then we had
to leave with the other Elders. They had a baptism and used our Stake
Center and so we went to help them set up, but the Stake didn't leave
the water in so we had 20 minutes to get as much water in the font as
possible. So we hooked up 2 hoses and put them in the font as well! We
got a lot of water in but it was cold, but it worked out!!! We were
super excited haha.

Sunday was interesting. We were told we didn't have an early meeting
but got a call as I was getting out of the shower that the meeting had
started 5 min ago! So we rushed over and it went well. After we went
to some meetings, and we were waiting for Lori to come to church and
got a text from her, she fell and busted up her knee real bad and had
to go to the ER. So that really sucks. But then I got to call my
family!!!! It was awesome. They are all growing up too much though!

I hope you all have an awesome week and feel the Spirit in your lives!
Love and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment