Sunday, December 3, 2017

45 Candies Thrown At Us

Hey everyone!

So Transfer News! I will be transferred to the Logan Stake and I am
going to be a DL still and training a new missionary! I'm super
nervous but super excited too.

Yeah so that happens tomorrow! Crazy stuff. Anyways, this week was
interesting. IT FREAKING SNOWED THIS WEEK. ITS MAY AND IT SNOWED.
Freaking Utah. Anyways, Elder Short and Hyer, who were both sick last
week, managed to get Elder Castillo and I sick the first part of the
week. It sucked, but we got over it!

Monday we just chilled and stuff, and then my grandparents were in
Logan and President said it's alright if they took us to lunch, so we
went to Angie's with them! It was super exciting to see them and be
able to just sit and talk with them! After that we just chilled, Elder
Castillo and I took some naps hahaha but then that night Elder
Castillo and I just slept and took some meds.

Tuesday was not much better. We just had our huddle with the Rhodes,
then Castillo and I slept like all day and night. Elder Short and Hyer
went to our lesson with Lori, and she's doing good just has to get
knee surgery in a week so she can't be baptized yet, but her faith is
growing a ton!

Wednesday woke up and felt a lot better, and we had District Meeting,
it was super funny haha. We have a good District and it just makes it
fun. After that we had our last seminary devotional, it was fun. Those
kids are crazy! After that, we just tried to find some people's and
such.

Thursday we did some service with Bro Jackson, it was a blast. It was
super cold and rainy but we still had a good time and got a ton of
work done, then the rain let up and we had a fire and roasted some hot
dogs for dinner. It was way good.

Friday was....crazy. So we went and tried to find some people in the
morning, then we were driving to pick up the other Elders and somehow
on the way from the Apartments to their house we ran over this big
piece of metal and when we got to their house our tire was deflation
real quick. So we hurried and found the jack and got the spare and put
it on, then our vehicle coordinator told us to go take the tire to the
shop, and that took all afternoon cause they were busy. That night we
had a block party with the 16 Ward since they are getting a ton of new
people with the Apartments being built, and it was awesome. We helped
serve food and stuff and there was a great turnout. We met a ton of
people, so hopefully we can get some work going there!

Saturday was super fun. So we went and contacted people, then met my
Uncle for lunch! It was good to see them too, it's crazy how big my
little cousins are getting!! I've missed them lots so it was awesome
to see them. After that, we contacted a couple more people then went
to Richmond for Black and White Days, which is their parade thingy and
stuff. It was majestic! We just passed out stuff and contacted people,
and then there was this jump tramp thing and the other Elders dared me
to go on it so I did and it was awesome. I'll attach a little video.
After that we had the parade, and usually the floats throw candy out
but we didn't have any and all the dads and stuff we're throwing candy
at us while we walked! We would just catch it in the air it was funny.

Sunday was the usual! Meetings on meetings on meetings. Not much
happened, but I really have grown to love the people here so much!
It's crazy, in the 6 months I've been in Smithfield I've grown so
close to a ton of people! I'm gonna be sad to have to leave but I know
it's what the Lord needs me to do! It's gonna be a good time in Logan!

I love and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Faraoni

No comments:

Post a Comment