Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
So I totally forgot to tell everyone, but today is all day PDay! So we
worked yesterday. Anyways, this past week has been a busy, awesome
week for sure! So on Monday, we had an awesome zone activity, we had a
Spikeball tournament and it was awesome! Elder Gellis and I got 2nd,
so losing wasn't good but it was still fun! After that we had a huge
kickball game and that was cool! After that, just the usual missionary
work!!
Tuesday I had to do a bunch of stuff for my district, then that day we
visited more referrals and Auxiliaries, not a whole lot happened with
that unfortunately. Wednesday we had lots of good visits, and had an
awesome lesson! That night, we also went with the Providence Elders
and helped them teach a lesson, then played ping pong with them and
their investigator! It was super awesome.
Thursday we had ADTM, my boy Turnmire killed it as usual, so did
Ludlow. It was a good time, after we got some Chick Fil A so that was
delicious. After, we knocked more doors and had a funny experience
with a lady slamming the door on us so that awesome. Then we met our
new WML and he and his wife are awesome! They are 22&21 and he has
only been home a year and they are just awesome.
Friday we had Return and Report, and it was also Presidents birthday
so I snuck a present onto his desk. He's a huge Seahawks fan so he
loved it a lot hahaha :) I'll attach a picture. After that, we went
and contacted at the cruise in, which is a hugeeeee car show. There
were so many pretty cars. We met a ton of cool people as well, that
was awesome! That night, we had a good lesson with Ronnie, and he said
he should have his legal stuff taken care of soon! It was awesome.
Then we had a great lesson with Eric on faith and Repentance and he
really loved it. He's a good guy.
Saturday we just contacted more all day, not a whole lot exciting
happened, but the cruise in was so cool! I'll attach a lot of
pictures. That night we went to dinner with that WML, it was pretty
chill. Not a whole lot of people were home that night though! Sunday
we just did the usual meetings and such, but we sang patriotic songs
and I just love America. Then that night blitzed the Sisters area! We
found them a new investigator so that was awesome.
Monday we went and did some bomb service with the other Elders, I got
to dig a huge hole so that was chill! Then that night Kali and Karson
were back with their foster parents and we had a lessons with them and
gave her a blessing.
So during church, when we sang the Star Spangled Banner, these lines
from the 3rd Verse really touched me. It goes "Blest with victory and
peace, may the heaven rescued land praise the power that hath made and
preserved us a nation...and this be our motto: In God is our trust,"
and as I was singing that I really thought about how blessed we are to
live in this land and how grateful we should be not only to God but to
the people that have sacrificed their lives for us so we and others
could be free. I hope everyone has an awesome week, I love and miss
you all!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
No comments:
Post a Comment