Hey everyone!
Sorry this is getting out late we have had a busy day. So last Monday,
we played glow-in-the-dark dodgeball, and that was actually pretty
fun! Not much else happened that day, that night I went with Elder
Turnmire to go do a baptism interview for them! That was good, the guy
was super ready!
Tuesday we just knocked and knocked and knocked and walked lots. It
was fun with Elder Layton tho, he's hilarious. Not much happened that
day, a lot of people either weren't home or weren't interested.
Wednesday, we had District Meeting, and that went super well I think.
We talked about having faith in ourselves, our investigators, and our
area and how we can have miracles. It was exactly what everyone needed
so that was good! After that, we visited a lot of Auxiliaries and
knocked more doors and got some good referrals.
Thursday was good, we got to contact most of our referrals, found
someone that said we could come back! So that was majestic. But then
we got lots of bad news back to back. Our investigator DJ told us he
didn't want to meet with us, and then we got a text letting us know
that Kali and Karson have to go back and live with their biological
parents, so that was a real downer. That night, I did an interview for
the other Elders, then went and visited people with Elder Heaton!
Friday we had apartment inspections (we passed) and then we had weekly
planning. After that, we went and visited more people! Then we ate
dinner with this bomb family from Tonga!!! Sooooo good, then that
night we went and blitzed some Elders in my district area so that they
could get people to teach, and that was a success! I was super
pumped!!!
Saturday the other Elders had a baptism, and their piano player
cancelled last minute again so I went and did that for them. It went
good, I was happy! After, I went on exchanges again with Elder Heaton
and found them 4 new investigators! That was way dope, I was excited
for them, then that night we had an awesome dinner with this less
active family!
Sunday we had lots of meetings then just went and visited people! It
was a good time, we talked with this funny guy that said we could come
back so that was good!
Something that really stuck out to me this week was the parable of the
talents that Jesus talked about. We each have individual talents and
attributes that we can use and grow to bless others, but if we don't
use them then we lose them!
I love and miss you all!!!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
No comments:
Post a Comment