Sunday, December 3, 2017
21 Jump Zones
Hello again everyone!!!
Transfer weem! Alright so drumroll......
So here is what is happening. I am getting transferred to Smithfield
and will be there with Elder a Fuller who just came out last transfer!
Anyways, moving on, Monday it snowed a ton!!! We had a huge snowball
fight with the zone, it was a ton of fun. I was freezing though.
Tuesday we were on exchanges and I was in the YSA area and they have a
car I was so pumped. I got to drive and I have missed it hahaha. We
got Fiiz and had a ton of fun. Wednesday we tracted a ton and nothing
great happened until that night, we had our Christmas Fireside!!! It
was awesome. The music was great and it was just a really spiritual
time.
Thursday we tracted, went to lunch with President, and then had an
awesome lesson with JJ and Nathan. I love those kids they are funny as
heck hahahaha. Friday had Zone Training Meeting and went to Pizza Pie
with the Lorin Farr Elders, then we had a ton of Tracting and lots of
doors slammed it was kinda funny. Then that night, we were blessed.
The Assistants and President and Sister Allred took us to Maddox. It
was freaking delicious. I love all of them so much. It was a funny
night hahaha.
Saturday we helped people move in, I ended up lifting like everything.
It was a good workout. Then we had lunch with all the Spanish peoples
that are leaving, then we went tracting. After we helped the Sisters
set up our display for the 1st Ward Christmas Party. The party was
great, we had an awesome time! After that we went caroling with the
Senior Couples and Sisters it was great.
Sunday we had a packed day. We went to a couple wards and stuff and JJ
and Nathan came to church!!! Then we had a good meeting with President
and then went to the Nielsens for dinner! It was great. After that we
went to Mikes and he is getting baptized soon!! We are so proud of
him.
I am excited for this upcoming transfer, and am loving the Christmas
season. I encourage all of you to serve someone this week and feel
Christs love for others! I promise as you do so that you will keep the
Christmas spirit in your heart. I love and miss you all!
Love,
Elder Faraoni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment